An index is an indicator or measure of something, and in finance, it typically refers to a statistical measure of change in a securities market. In the case of financial market, stock and bond market indices consist of a hypothetical portfolio of securities representing a particular market or a segment of it. (You cannot invest directly in an index.) The S&P 500 and the US Aggregate Bond Index are common benchmarks for the American stock and bond markets, respectively. In reference to mortgages, it refers to a benchmark interest rate created by a third party. Indices depicts the health of the economy of any country if the index of that particular economy is going down means the economy is not doing well and needs improvement and vice-versa.
Why should you do trade in Indices ?
- Helps in determining the overall trend and flow of the market, economy and finally money. That will ultimately support us in making right trading decision in other correlated markets.
- Helps in managing risk by balancing the portfolio.
- Provide alternative investment solution.
- Provides Hedging opportunities due to correlation between various indices.
- 24*5, trade with the sun. Exposure to all market session same like Forex market.
- Helpful in stock trading
- Provides arbitration opportunities and helps in market profiling.
“Last but not the least is to earn profit, good profit“
Why Carlos and Company ?
Indices trading can be rewarding and offer traders plenty of opportunities. Like any asset you decide to trade, a good understanding of the factors which can impact Indices price movements is very important. Recognizing trends, events and data releases that could prompt price movements will come with greater experience as you become accustomed to some of the more regular events which may move Indices markets. And here in our organization we have a specialized dedicated team to tackle and interpret all these complicated stuff so that our client can make really good money. Here, we provide signal services in CFDS Indices Spot and Futures (denotes by adding suffix “U9”) example: for Spot ‘UK100’ and for Future ‘UK100_U9’
- 2-3 recommendations per day.
- Signals for Indices like Dow Jones, Nasdaq, The S&P 500, UK100, CAC40 & DE30 etc.
- Live market updates with news letter.
- The Risk and Reward Ratio is 1:1 to 1:2
- Personal assistance with Lot size.
- Risk Management.
- 24X7 Call and Chat support and Regular follow ups.
- Signals by Whatsapp/Telegram/Email/Text.
- Positions open at a time will recommended by our experts, so that risk can be managed properly.
- All Important News and Economic Data like FED Minutes, ECB Monetary Policy, Foreign Currency Reserves.